What has your little one done?

I was reading a post earlier and it made me remember my sweet little girl when she was 2 now 7. Well who out there remembers a Disney show about Stanly? It was a little boy who was able to take his fish ever where. My little one loves animals and loved the show. Well around this time the beta bowls with the plant was in and I had one on the table. I remember getting up one morning and asking Morgyn wheres the fish? She said I have it I asked her where? She went and got her little princess purse and showed me the fish. She said like Stanly. I took the purse and thrown it away and had to tell her fish live in the water but she said Stanly can. I wanted to write Disney and let them know. It makes me wonder how many fish died from this cartoon. It was a cute cartoon though.

moma22angels

Asked by moma22angels at 10:51 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its not what my kid did. but what i did...
    We got a fish for dd when she was 1... The exterminator was coming over ( he has been our exterminator since i was a tot making it even more important to me) and i seen the fishes bowl really needed a cleaning.. So I quickly cleaned his bowl & sat him back up on display in DD room before exterminator arrived... After he left I went to feed the fishy, only to find him floating!!!!!!!
    Well I saved myself from having to show a dirty fish tank--but at the expensive of our fish! Being a new fish owner I didnt know just how important those little water pills where for the life of our fish. I thought it would be ok if he went 1-2hrs without his lil purification pill, I got proven wrong!
    Whats worse... the bug man seeing a dirty tank? or seeing a floating fish?
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• My kid ate his goldfish once and twice I've had to dig it out of his mouth. Needless to say we have since gotten bigger pets that he can't eat.
    Anonymous