Okay i know this might sound weird but i can't stop wondering if theres gonna be something wrong with ny baby,like it won't comeout healthy and i don't even want to think about that but it's almost become an obsession with thinking it.

Well i didn't find out i was pregnant till 2 months,I drank very little but still,was on pain killers and an antibiotic for my teeth for a while.Certain people in my family have made me stress out so bady till i scream and i even passed out cause i got so upset...help me.Did anyone else og through this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It is normal to have some of those thoughts when you are pregnant. Raging hormones can do strange things to you. But, can worrying about those things change anything? Actually, stressing about it is not good for your baby.

I know it's hard, but try to relax. Pray for your baby's future and have faith that everything will turn out okay. I'll say a prayer for you too!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Must be your first, yes? You have had ultrasounds and blood tests. You would have mentioned if there was a problem. It's likely the baby is fine. You go to the doc and hear the heartbeat, right. . .

Honey, relax. It's all gonna be ok. But don't scream and stress anymore, the baby can hear you!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ok first of all relax it's normal to worry about the health of your baby, at least you do some people don't. when i found out i was pregnant both times i was 4 months, before that i drank (not often) and smoked ciggs. as soon as i found out though i quit, i also stressed alot too, and both my boys are healthy, if you are in a bad situation where you feel stressed get out of it. go for a walk something. try to relax and as long as this time forward you eat/drink healthy you should be ok. also tell your dr. of your concerns.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 10:59 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Can stressing hurt the baby?Or just cause i stress baby?
    Desbaby22

Answer by Desbaby22 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• do you watch the show baby911 a lot? DON'T lol but seriously don't stress too much! I also didnt find out I was pregnant till about month 2 and believe me I had my share of beer. Just stop what could possibly harm the baby NOW and take prenatal vitamins and follow doctor's orders so you and baby can be healthy! you will hear endless myths and scary stories from people about pregnancy. Dont listen to any of it. I was squatting at work once and the cashier told me I'll squash the baby's head. my ob/gyn laughed when I told him this. You'll be ok! Have a happy and healthy pregnancy and congrats!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:29 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• stressing will not hurt the baby, but it can cause high blood pressure and anxiety which certainly isnt good for you! but once baby is here, he/she will sense if you're stressed!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009