Water breaking?

Where did your water break? Hospital, home, out and about? Whos broke outside of the hospital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• DS- in the hospital when the doc broke it
    DD- I had a slow leak and had no idea about it until I was told in the hospital
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 11:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• In the hospital when the doctor was checking to see how dilated I was.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• doc had to break mine!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Mine broke at work in front of the students I teach. ( I work with special needs middle school kids). I was at the stove teaching the kids how to turn the timer on and BAM! A huge gush of water came on out. I had so much water it was insane. By the time I got to the nurses office, my pants were soaked, my socks and shoes were soaked, there was a small puddle in my classroom, small puddles in the hall way and a huge one in the nurse's office bathroom. Everyone kept telling me the unlikelyhood of your water breaking outside of the hospital...I must be in the 3-10% range. The funny thing is when I got to the hospital, the house doctor asked me how I knew my water broke (in a voice of not believing me). The nurse looked at him and laughed and said, "Well its running down her leg and forming a puddle on the floor." I was glad my doctor was there to deliever and not the house doctor.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:11 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I sat down on the bed and felt a water balloon pop. It was my due date anyways and about 2 hours before my doctors appt. I called to office to cancel and they told me the doctor would meet me at the hospital. I wasn't even dilated by the time I got there and they had to start the pitocin. I must be part of that 3-10% too.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:33 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• 1st was broken in the hospital had a c section with the 2nd so it was also broke in the hospital
    Anonymous

• mine broke both times while i was in bed...and man o man was there a lot of water
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009