CAN I BE PREGNANT?

I WAS SUPPOSED TO START MY PERIOD ON SUNDAY WHICH WAS THE 15TH AND IM LATE.THIS MORNING I PUT A TAMPON JUST INCASE I STARTED BUT THEN WHEN I TOOK IT OUT I LOOKED AND THERE WAS A SUPER LIGHT BLOOD COLOR ON IT BUT VERY LITTLE WAS ON THE TAMPON SO I THOUGHT I WAS JUS STARTING MY PERIOD.SO I PUT ANOTHER ONE ON AND THEN I TOOK IT OUT LATER AND IT HAD VERY LITTLE SPOTS OF BROWNISH BUT STILL NO PERIOD YET.DO YOU THINK I COULD BE PREGNANT OR IS IT JUST A PERIOD ABOUT TO START?I WAS FEELING SOME CRAMPING BUT LIGHT CRAMPS NOT LIKE USUAL CAN ANYONE HELP?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• go get a pregnancy test we are not mind readers!
    Anonymous

• there is a possibility. give it a few days and see if your period comes. if it does not then take a test. luckily youre at the point where a test will be accurate. good luck!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• i spotted w/ my first and i was 4 days late so yeah its possible take a test it should show.....stop putting tampons in if ur not bleeding ouch! wear a pantie liner....sorry seems painful lol
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 11:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Please do not put a tampon in if you are not bleeding. It raises your chances of getting toxic shock syndrome.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• tampons will hurt the baby if you are pregnant. until you know you should put a panty liner on...plz.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2009