Commitment Phobe or Gut feeling right?

So the first time he proposed to me i wasnt as excited as i should be. We just got over him cheating, and me cheating. I accepted the engagement until i felt something, and it wasnt right. I Second time, was really crazy cause i talked to him about moving and had a long conversation letting him know that things isnt going to work and if i was with him its only because i dont want to feel lonely. Hes a great guy and a great father. But when he proposed i said no, and after him making me feel bad, the next day i said yes. He said i will get whats coming to be .. basically what u do to me, is going to come back to you. I dont want nothing bad happen to me. But since this is my second time, i start conviencing myself that this is something i really want to do. I should be a happy girl getting married, right?

Is this a commitment problem or is my gut telling me right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• No, don't marry him. Or at least wait. You are clearly not ready and it doesn't sound like he is either. What's the rush? If he's right, he'll wait and you'll both stop cheating but the cheating alone is a red flag. I'd avoid.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you aren't excited about it and don't want to marry him then don't. There is something wrong with your relationship or you wouldn't be feeling this way. Better to walk away where you don't have to go to court then have to pay a ton of money later when you still aren't happy. I hope that your heart leads you in the right direction.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:10 PM on Mar. 20, 2009