If you could revote

I voted for Obama, because I thought the world needed a change. Do I feel that he got to be president for the right reason? NO! After looking back on everything he is doing and causing so much money for the tax payers and thinking of taxing healthcare (which is the sole reason I did NOT vote for McCain) I feel that maybe I made the wrong choice. Does anyone else feel this way? Would you vote differently if you had the chance?

determind

Asked by determind at 11:13 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• My aunt and uncle regret voting for him--but they are the only people I know who will admit voting for him.....
    Anonymous

• I am very happy with my vote as are all my family members and neighbors. You couldn't have paid me a million dollars to vote for McCain.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 11:17 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Well, there may be people here and there. If you want to check back on the thousands of questions asked on this topic, I'll bet you can get a good idea!
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 11:18 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I wish there had been a better candidate to vote for other than McCain. I DO NOT care for his views but Obama was not even a choice for me for many reasons. But McCain was a very poor choice to nominate......
    Anonymous

• Funnily enough, I voted for McCain and probably would've voted libertarian if I'd been more aware. I spent all of my time studying the two majors, and both were painfully weak in my opinion.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:20 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• So happy with my choice. If McCain was in there he would have already sent MORE troops to DIE in N. Korea and Iran......along with more trillions
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:21 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• sweet-a-kins, how do you know what McCain would have done? Isn't that sort of irrelevant right now?

Anonymous

• Cry me a river..........
    Anonymous

• Helllloooo it's only been two months. WTF do you expect?
    Anonymous

We know because he SAID it, and we know he couldnt handle the financial crisis based on his "stopping his campaign" to go to Washington to "help" with the first stimulus, but added NOTHING and refused to speak ....Not really, If you didn't vote Obama you would either vote 3rd party or McCain...so YES, I am HAPPY with mY vote!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:43 PM on Mar. 20, 2009