So I have a choice.

We finally have money this coming week. My husband is saving some for me to go out with my friend and her friends for her birthday without him. I haven't gone out with just a friend since.. well.. never, lol. seriously, never before. My husband and I are having a rocky road lately with our relationship. I've been thinking, I could tell my friend sorry (she never tries to hang out with me anyway) and not go to her birthday party and spend the night out with my husband and work on our relationship. Or, i could leave my husband at home to watch the kids, for a much needed break from A. the 3 kids, and B. My husband, lol. I don't know. It would be fun, but my husband can be fun too. I'm just worried if I choose him he'll ruin our night out like he always does by complaining all night and being an annoying jealous ass.....But I really need to build up some friendshiops. what should I do??

MJ_BN_FE

Asked by MJ_BN_FE at 11:24 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• You should really go out. Sounds like you need the break and either situation could be a bust but the friends sound better.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I think you should go out. That could bulid your relationship too. You can go out, get a new perspective on things. Maybe some time apart is what you and your husband need. It's always good to have friends to turn too.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 11:26 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Ask him if you choose to spend the night with him instead of your friends will he truly try to enjoy himself instead of ruining it like he always does. If he can't give you a good answer then go out with your friends. But as a mom I need time away from everything so that I can be a better mom and SO.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:28 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Wow!!! What a bummer of choices:-/ It was sweet of him to budget that in. How about spending it on a Fireproof (the movie) and the books to do the 40 day challenge?
    Anonymous

• Go out, if you have seriously never been out with your friends, maybe you need to see what that's like. Your husband will be there tomorrow when you get back..then work on things.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:30 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Fireproof is on PPV on Direct TV this week...
    Anonymous

• friends
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I've already seen the movie fireproof..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 11:32 PM on Mar. 20, 2009