Anyone have any ideas for work at home jobs to supplement my income?

I am a hairstylist 4 days a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Money & Work

• I work for PAMPEREDCHEF, its actually fun because i get to entertain and eat all at the same time..lol.

http://www.pamperedchef.biz/sinclairskitchen
    brit041

Answer by brit041 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you would like PM me. I work for ChaCha. And can get you started. Basically you log into their site and answer questions from your computer that people text in. You can make anywhere from .10-.22 a question. It does add up.

I have been with them since October 2006. I started after seeing them on Good Morning America. I have been with them through all the changes from Desktop Guide to SMS Guide.

It doesn't cost you anything and you can even get paid when you want.
    iluvmypreemies

Answer by iluvmypreemies at 12:22 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• This article might help:

Legit and Scam Free Work at Home Jobs

Also this one has some ideas too:

Home Based Business Ideas

Hope this helps!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Sell Avon. You'd be perfect at it and already have a client base! You can be extremely successful and not only supplement your income but make a fulltime income doing it if you have the right person teaching you how! I had a great upline who didn't let me waste my time and I've found great success in it and its easy money! Email me I'll help you get started! You can also check out my website at www.youravon.com/dhullum ! Hope to talk to you soon!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 1:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I sell organic chocolate that helps you lose weight. I have many clients that own salons/spas. I also have a couple of hair stylists as business partners that do this on the side as well. Let me know if you would like any information. Even in this economic time, I am doing well. There are so many people looking for a way to make ends meet and that's what I can help with.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 3:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I run my Tupperware Business from my home and LOVE IT!!! Check out my site and let me know if you have ANY questions. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca I have a lot of fun with my business and meeting lots of great friends.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I do At Home America and Inspiranza Designs!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 8:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have a home business with Ameriplan. I work 3-5 hours a day and am only on the phone about 45mins to an hour. The rest is computer work. If you are working out side the home that will actually give you a slight advantage I never had. All those people that you talk with all day at work probibly need healthcare. And since that is what we do with Ameriplan they are a great way to grow your business and earn a great income. Get all the information by calling 616-712-1741 and listening to a brief recording that will give you all the details... You can also visit my website at www.DailyPayFromHome.com

If you are looking more for a JOB from home. That's okay too. Most will be free but a few will require a payment for a background check. I have a list of legit Jobs on my other site www.Sabrinas-Closet.info Personally I don't recommend doing a home JOB, sure it will cost less up frount but you'll make less too.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes, I know of several Data Entry and Admin jobs which are legitimate. People push surveys as work, but most of those are scams. If you want legitimate survey sites you have to look for group studies. I have spent HOURS searching the internet and have come up with several.  Good luck. If you need help appling let me know. If you want to EARN money, stay clear of MLM (legal pyramid schemes like "the home team") You must pay them monthly to work for them, email SabrinaMBowen, she'll tell you all about her experiences.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 9:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am a stay home Mom to 4 great kids. I am teamed up with a 100% "GREEN" wellness company. I am currently looking for some business partners that would like to work, full time or part time, from home. It's a great way to supplement or even replace income. There is no selling, no parties, no cold calling, no stocking or delivering of inventory and we are not MLM. You have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so there is no risk!! Request information from my website www.familiesrok.com. Then we can set up a short 30 minute appointment and discuss all the details. It's definitely worth a look and a listen.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2009