Do you think working moms have it harder than SAHM's?

They have to work as well as cook dinner, get the kids ready for school, and help with homework, clean the house and everything else and still bring home a paycheck!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it's comparing apples to oranges. They have totally different challenges. I don't think one works harder than the other - it's just different.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:41 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• it depends...
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:35 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• So sitting at a desk all day is harder than taking care of children?
    Anonymous

• I think maybe, but I am a SAHM. I have no idea what it's like for working moms. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. No ones home all day to make messes like here at my house, but I have all day to get housework done and make dinner. maybe it's just a trade-off
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:37 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Not ALL working mothers do that. Some of them have husbands who help, or they have Nannys. Like 2mothershelpers said, it depends on the situation. You can't really generalize.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:38 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yes they work ten times harder than a sahm
    Anonymous

• One. It depends on the job the WM has. Two. It depends on the help the SAHM has, or how many children she has.
    Some yes, some no.
    Anonymous

• I think they have it harder in a sense that they don't get to spend as much time with their kids as SAHMs do, but other then that no.....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:44 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I have it harder. Im a single mom of 2. I work fulltime. i have to support them alone and raise them alone. I take them to school.. work.. pick them up! CLean, cook, drive them around. I have a friend who is a sahm shes married her job to take one to school and go do whatever with her other until time to pick him back up! All she ever talks about is her "me time" lol I have no me time. When my kids are sick.. I have to miss work to be at home with them. Id love to be married and be a sahm and judge everyone else who isnt! Must be a joy to stay @ home knowing your lights wont be cut off or theirs always food and go on trips! I wanna spend a mans hard earned money too.. while I stay @ home and he works his butt off. I suggest get a plan B incase he ever leaves you. At least go to school or something.
    Anonymous

• I have a fulltime job and 2 kids. I dont sit at a desk all day. sahm have it easier!
    faithful78

Answer by faithful78 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009