How do I get my teething son to eat without crying?

My son just started eating solids but he is teething really bad and the spoon seems to cause him pain.

djsmama904

Asked by djsmama904 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try giving him cold fruits.. and freeze the spoon for a little bit, the cold spoon may feel good on his gums.. there is also a teething ring you can buy that you can put fruits, etc, inside of it, and it will come out in small amounts when they suck on it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• maybe he is not ready for solids yet? maybe hes just fussy and it will pass? sorry not to be more help but PP said some stuff that may work. Tho with my son he never took the cold stuff like teethers frozen as he couldnt hold them.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2009