I'm over weight and pregnant, will my baby be fat like me

I've always been overweight now im 18 and preggy and didnt expect to over weight, im scared my fetus is gonna be fat

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes.....morbidly obese from birth
    Anonymous

• omg. troll go to bed! u r obviously a child that has nothing better to do on a friday night
    Anonymous

• I was overweight all four times and none of my children are. You are probably being too hard on yourself. Relax honey, you'll be fine.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Uh oohhh, here come the troll police!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:48 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Please stop this babies need fat for their brains to develop right. A baby is a gift from God be happy and please eat for two!! Baby already knows your voice. They will love you no matter what nurse to lose weight later eat lots of variety but get enough whole milk.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• okay sorry for the obnoxious comments you at least care your acting a little preggo/ ocd. Do you have thyroid issues?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• ps mean people suck
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• only if it runs in your family BUT if you do a healthy lifestyle with the child then no they can be very healthy dont be hard on your self and ignore the anons they post anon because they are petty childish B****s
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:42 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no your baby wont be fat! dont listen to those idoits that are being mean to you!! i was over weight a lil and my baby come out 6lbs. so dont worry wat ppl say to you. eating right and exercising a bit is good that what i did for the 1st few months being preg. and dont give in to your craving too much. lol.. take care..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2009