delete history?

how do u delete the history on ur computer ( like websites and stuff someone been to before u?) can u do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go to your start menu and click on control panel
    then you will need to look for something usually an icon that says "internet options"
    click on it
    then look for delete cookies/temp internet files/ and web or browser history
    you will click delete
    it will take a few minutes. message me if you need help
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 11:53 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• It depends on what kind of computer you have. I have Windows Vista and when I use Internet explorer there is a yellow star on top of the web page on the left. I click on it and then click on "history."
    On FireFox it's at the top of the web page on the left side. It says "History." Then you click on "View all history."
    Anonymous

• Go up to the toolbar and click on Tools. Then click Delete Browsing history. Then hit delete history and also delete the cookies.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• If you know how to veiw the history just right click on whatever it is that you want to delete, it should show optuions choose delete and there ya go
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:52 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Can you tell me what kind of computer you have? It would help to know. And are you wanting to VIEW the history to SEE what someone else has looked up, or are you wanting to know how to just delete it?
    Anonymous

• Go to your internet options and click on the delete history
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009