Would You Take Part In A Wifeswap ?

LatinMamiOf2

Asked by LatinMamiOf2 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh gosh.... I don't know... I can be alittle overbearing at times and I do have a temper.....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Yup. I'd love it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:54 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• Heh......no.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I don't know if I could. The show seems so bizzare to me. Obviously if you're calling the show, you've watched it before. However, no matter how many episodes air, each family is still absolutely BLOWN away by the moms that get traded lol. They always trade moms of families that are polar opposites and that will seem to cause the most controversy. They ALWAYS impose rules that the other family doesn't agree with. Yet episode after episode, each family acts as though they have no idea what the show is all about lol. I'd hate to sign up for something like that and get sent to a family that would treat me poorly and couldn't try new things (despite signing up for a show when they know what the show is about). I also wouldn't want some woman who is the complete opposite of me running my household.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No way, but I'd love to watch the episodes with the rest of you participating! :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009