Who is in charge??

I am not a huge Obama fan. I didn't really want him as my President....but he is. So could he do us a favor and go BE the President?!

I am sooo tired of seeing him campaigning (yes I do know other presidents propmoted thier plans but he isn't promotins a specific plan or h*ll even promoting specifics of ANYTHING!)

He is appearing on entertainment shows and town hall meetings where the only people he talks to worship the ground he walks on.....

In the mean time Palosi, Frank, Dodd, and Gaithner seem to be the ones in charge. Does anyone else feel like our commander in Chief isn't very COMMANDING?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 12:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Welcome to HOWDY DOODY time. Obama is nothing more than a puppet with a teleprompter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Usually the President is nothing other then a puppet for their party. Palosi is the sight of evil.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You can see the strings. I saw them before he was elected. The boys running things are probably disappointed in this puppet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No surpise to me................................
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 12:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Thank you ladies. I'm so glad there are others who believe the same thing I do. After Clinton's shenanigans in the oval office I was sure the presidency coulodnt be more of a joke. I was wrong! It frustrates me no end that all he cares about is ratings and campaigning for the next four years rather than actually doing any work, which is exactly how Pelosi and her minions want it. I wonder if he even realizes he's really nothing more than a puppet?
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 1:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Well, I think he HAS to keep campaigning...that's his version of "damage control!" If he keeps talking, he can deflect blame, convince his supporters to focus on more important issues, other than where he or Biden put their foots in their mouths...repeatedly.

He has to keep talking...it's all he's got! He is a great little preacher....but not a very good follower--of his own gospel that is!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• he is campaining for 2012, we all know he likes a early start.
    tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 8:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Stop listening to that fool and start watching what he is doing. Any parties last Wednesday night?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• For any of you who care.... We no longer have a president that is an embarrassment around the world. We actually have an intelligent man in office.
    As a Obama supporter, he is doing exactly what he promised the voters who elected him. I'm sorry, I don't see what you see.... a "Puppet" especially after eight years of an "IDIOT" Check the facts..... www.politifact.com I understand and sympathize with you, his ideas and plans are different than yours, and in this critical time thats not easy to swallow. However, we won, you lost, and now its time for change..... doing it our way! I'll pray for you.....
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 9:19 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am so glad you will be praying for us. We all need it right now and it is very comforting to see that an Obama supporter has some compassion for what the rest of us are going through.

It isn't just a political party that lost. It is a nation that is in deep trouble and its people feel there is no way out. When a person is in debt up to their ears, the way out isn't to spend money they don't have. The governemnt has no money. It is money that belongs to the people and it is being tossed around like a ball. Many people do not see help coming to them. They see the money being wasted on things right now that aren't necessary. The president should lead by example during troubling times and our president isn't. He is just more of the same that we have always had. Not the big change he boasted about.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 9:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2009