is it too good to be true

this gurl is telling me my baby dad is talking to her and telling her how he wants to change and all and get off his drugs so our baby on the way doesnt grow up to think of him as some bum...him and i havnt talked for almost a month now and when i tryed to call him to see if it was real his freind answered and pretended to be him but when i told the guy i knew it wasnt my baby's father he said well call him back he aint here right now...but his friends all dislike me so idk if he really wasnt there and he's going to change or he was there and he was just telling the gurl that to make himself look good but keep in mind the gurl doesnt know who i am she just thinks im a friend of his so do you think it is possible for him to change after he has been really messed up topward me since we split up in dec or is it that he was telling the gurl that because he wants to look good and get with her... please i need y

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• wow....that's deep, he's totally mackin on another gurl er sumthin
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• He's a douche.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 12:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• im not with him any more and she just met him like this month and he is pouring his life out to her
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• That is because he is a douche and he wants her to screw him. Yes he is saying it to look good and no he is not going to change.
    emilex

Answer by emilex at 12:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i know it is hard but you should just let him go completely he would be no good for you or your baby. most men dont change hon. i am sorry you have to go through all of this. i know it is hard it happened to me when i was preggers with my first. my so was out all night doing drugs and f'n other people and then coming home to me. thank god i finally left him when our daughter was 3 months. now he is in jail....
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 1:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2009