so what would u do?

ok so i just started a new job like a little over a month ago. and my boss is a total BIA. and she is constantly talking BS about the employees behind our backs... which would bring it too 3 people have quit so far. we just opened. its a breand new store. I dont really know what i should do. I mean she hasnt said one word to me in 3 days. and there are people that she has that ask me constantly if i like working there. and i just want to say NO! just to see if they would go back and tell the boss. she has talked some major BS about me behind my back and she wont come to me and say it to my face. Got any ideas?its like i just want to find another job. shes so unprofessional!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya id find another job then give her a peice of my mind and quit lol.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:29 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• haha every one of those 3 girls quit for one reason. it was all the boss' fault. and they SURE DID give them their piece of mind.. funny stuff. but then im sitting there stuck. bc they were the only ones i talked to at work bc the other girls are kissing ass!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Well since jobs are pretty hard to find these days why dont you complain to her boss
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:39 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• the only th ing that would come out of her mouth would be a lie. thats another thing.. she puts words into your mouth..... she lies about everything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• What kind of business is this (you dont have to tell me if you dont wanna) I worked in a resturant with a boss like this before too she was nuts, I ended up quiting which now that I know better I would have just continually complained against her until something was done
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• its a hair salon..very common in a salon for gossip with eachother(employees)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• yeah that is true hmmmmmmmmm, I am kinda unfamiliar with how the ranks work in a place like that but IDK maybe if you can find one other person to complain with you ya know what I mean
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2009