Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to get over your babies dad if he has moved on with his life and acts like her doesn't want anything to do with you or the child but says he does?very scared to be alone!

My daughter's dad and his family was never there when i was pg while than i let them back in our lifes after i had her and than her dad and i were going to get married. They started to go back to the way they were when i was pg so i borke it off now they are back to not really want anything to do with her. We only been broken up for a month and he says he getting married. He never calls about his daughter and when i call him because i took her to the er his g/f answer and hungs up on me after i told her i need to talk to him and why. He never answer when i call and he doesn't support her at all. Wont sign child support papers. I have to ask his parents if they want to see her because the don't cal me. They say they want to be part of her life and that they always care for me but they don't act like it.. Don't know what to do. Somoene please help how do i deal with him and his famil and[ move on with my daughter's and i's lif

Answer Question

Asked by Rachbaby at 12:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • Sign up for "child surport through the court", and get you some help. I have been run over to many times, "Tell him to "PAY" or "GIVE UP HIS PERENTAL RIGHTS". ....

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • He wont give up his rights i ask him to.

    Answer by Rachbaby at 12:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • then file for child support..what does he have to sign?

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • call a lawyer that does free consultations, or go to local courthouse and ask where to go to start process. The cort will order a paternity test and then garnish his wages. Too bad he is moving on, even if he signs her over, legally he is still obligated to take care of her financially til she is 18.Its the law. You cannot change how other people treat you hon but i am sorry u are hurting. I say let the family go, if they awnt to see her, theyt can call but stop torturing yourself with calling them and ex. I understand she went to er, but this guy doesnt care. and thank God u got rid of him, he spunds like an ass and one day u will find someone who treats you right and you will be glad he is gone too.

    Answer by Bearsjen at 2:17 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

  • i did chid support already and he got the papers in the mail but he wont sign them. I'm thinking about chancing my number but im' not sure if that will be used agaist me if we ever go to court.

    Answer by Rachbaby at 9:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.