• In the Spotlight:

What would you think if you were invited to a bridal shower where you were requeted to bring 2 gifts, 1 naughty and 1 nice?

and bride to be wants her naughty stuff from target and nice stuff from bed,bath and beyond, the invite even gives bra size....

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that they were a bit greedy maybe?
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• wow wtf.. very greedy!!! I would just buy her whatever and if she dosent like it to bad. Whats gonna happen - the bridal shower police come & take you away for not getting her what she wanted? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Guess they expect everyone to get them stuff...kind of selfish in a way...but in the long wrong Id rather have exactly what I wanted then you to waste money or hurt your feelings cause it got regifted
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think that is normally done as two seperate parties or the naughty things at the bachelorrette party. Idk though. If you only want to bring one then do so. I'm sure other people will only bring one depending on what they can afford and some people aren't comfortable with the naughty gifts. People do all kinds of things now days though so I would make a big deal but just do what you want and I'm sure she will understand.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i think it might make it fun, doesnt have to be expensive, if it were me i would find the cheapest stuff possible and go to completely different store to annoy the person as well...
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• talk about greedy, LOL I would buy two cheap gifts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I know a lot of people bring "naughty" gifts to bridal showers to emberass the bride -- but the thing is she was very rude to put all that info in the invite and say exactly what she wanted... she should be happy with what she gets and if she dosent like it she can figure out where its from & return it or sell it on craigslist or something.
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 12:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• you should just say screw the list a go to a sex shop and get her one of those HUGE dildos and tell her that should cover both the naughty and nice lol , I mean hey thats kinda rude to just straight up ask or better yet tell ppl what kind of gift you want and from where doesn't that ruin the element of surprise

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol! hautemama! I was actually thinking of getting the "johnny holmes" dildo it really is huge!!
    but I'm just feeling it's tacky to ask for 2 things and then a wedding gift? the reception is in a backyard and they are having burgers on the grill! seriously!!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think it would have been ok if the invite had said "Naughty and Nice Bridal Shower, bring someone naughty or something nice for the bride to be" where it wasn't a both, but a one or the other. I wouldn't even be offended if it said bring something nice and a little something naughty too, where they had specified just a little something.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2009