What is a good kind of wedding cake

I mean like chocolate and whta kind of filling and just out of curiosity should the cake go with what season it is, for instance since we are having a summer (okay its really a very late spring wedding but anywho) wedding should that cake be with fruit or something?

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • Its really whatever you want. You COULD go with the season theme and do colorful frosting flowers cascading down your cake...whatever you want really.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Its your wedding, you make it what you want it to be. If guests arent satisfied, well who cares, you wil be
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• chocolate with strawberry or rasberry creme...yummy!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• awesome thanks ladies I am really kinda confused on whats proper and what not for a wedding a since I am doing it all myself I need some sort of guidance lol

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 1:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Mmm my cake was chocolate with chocolate mousse and raspberry filling. It had a whipped cream frosting (which is wonderful because it's not too sweet) and shaved coconut all over it. It was WONDERFUL!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:38 AM on Mar. 21, 2009