Amount of Kids

So I've been thinking of this question all day and people have been kind of getting to it with their own questions... but I want a lot of kids, like I lived in the south I'd want a farm full... I asked my husband how many he wants ... he said it w anted really up to him.. which i guess is true.. but i know he wants 3.. he probably wants just 3... but I was hoping for 3, 5 or 7 kids.. i have a weird thing with even numbers so i want a odd number of kids.. Now I know if we can't take care of them we wouldn't have then but I have a long time to get that many- i'm 18, but just thinking of how many friends have babies and how many people that shouldn't even be parents have tons of kids I just think sometimes those people get looked down on for having that many... What do you think and how many do you want??

Jan0609momma

Asked by Jan0609momma at 12:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• DH and I have 3, and are due this summer with number 4. I still want like 2 more. Dh is one of 12, but we don't want nearly that many. I am one of 4.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 11:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i think everyone has their right to have as many as they wish but they should only do so if they are good parents and are in the position to support each child and themselves. I think even though it would never happen, that the world is getting really crowded and out of control, it would be best to help the world and the child you have. Provide the BEST and do the BEST possible for that one child or two instead of having a dozen and them having an ok world to live in. imagine if everyone had this same thought. Maybe the world would get somewhere? I want to have two and to adopt one! I have one already.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We have 3 and thats all for us =)
    mrslloyd

Answer by mrslloyd at 12:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I would like to have probably 6 total. i only have 2 right now. i so want to have another one right now. we cant really afford it right now though*sigh* my husband is a bit lazy when it comes to working so sometimes it seems like we will never get to have more unless we just did it and didnt worry about money and all that. we are awesome parents and both of us love kids. so in a perfect world we would have more......
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 1:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think 2 is great. Perfect family of 4. I have a girl and I'm pregnant with a boy. One of each gender, that's all there is...there's no 3rd kind to have. (I don't want to be greedy like octo mom, lol) Plus, everything's so expensive...I want to be able to travel and take vacations with my family...if we have more, that will be more difficult. College tuition, weddings, etc. I used to want 3 or 4 kids, but, I don't know...if I'm able to accomplish my educational and career goals than maybe mind will change and we'll have more...but for now, 2 is great!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2009