TRYING TO HAVE TWINS OR EVEN MULTIPLES....ANY TRICKS?

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE READY TO HAVE MORE KIDS... I REALLY WANT TO HAVE TWINS OR EVEN TRIPLETS..DO YOU LADIES KNOW ANY TRICKS THAT MIGHT MAKE THAT HAPPEN? HAS IT WORKED FOR ANYONE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• stand on your head afterwards works everytime!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• ohh that is a good one.... or drinking milk while having sex is a good one too
    Anonymous

• ask octo mom she can tell ya
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:58 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Eat sweet potatoes. In the regions where they grow, they have the highest multiple birth rate. In fact when I got pregnant with mine..I had not heard this one but My daughter was still a baby eating babyfood. I made my own homemade baby food and she loved sweet potatoes. So I learned different ways to make them because they are so good for you and I wanted my kids to eat them. So we ate sweet potato french fries all the time....and I got prego with twins. :P (Actually it was really genetic but still makes me wonder)

If that doesnt work..I guess you can try invetro or take those fertility pills.
    Good luck
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 1:02 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I agree - ask Octomom HAHA
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Stand on your head right after, turn around 3 times, all while barking like a dog... lick the toilet, grow a third nipple, and eat lots and lots of captain crunch....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i really hate mean people!!! someone will come in here with a genuine question and will be made fun of for asking. if you dont like what you are reading then you should stop reading it instead of being a b%$#@!!!!! as for the question....i want to know myself i think it would be awesome to have multiples. and you couldnt ask the "octoplets mom" she was artifically implanted with all 8 implanted eggs so it was done on purpose!!!! man i am sorry hun that all these women are being so rude!!!
    Alina456

Answer by Alina456 at 1:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Clomid, if your doctor will give it to you. Gives you a higher chance of twins but doesn't increase your chances of higher order multiples much, if any at all. But a lot of doctors won't give it out unless you're not ovulating at all.
    Also, eat well. The sweet potatoes thing is probably just because it's really healthy. It's estimated that about 1 in 8 pregnancies start out as twins, but most moms lose one really, really, early on. The healthier your body is before you get pregnant, the more likely you are to keep both. Not to compare you to livestock or anything, but with goats and sheep, you feed them really, REALLY well just before you have them bred, and you have a much higher chance of twins and triplets. Because their body is more capable of handling it.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 6:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Eat cheesecake after you're pregnant :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It's genetic, they usually say it skips a generation. My grandmother and aunt (my grandma's sister) had twins twice. My brother and his wife also have two sets of twins, my sister had twins but one did not make it. This is without fertility drugs. God bless!
    Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 2:45 PM on Mar. 21, 2009