What makes your heart smile??

austin.311

Asked by austin.311 at 1:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my son will walk up to me after being mean or playing all on his own and give me a huge hug and a kiss. I say "awh, i love you" and let him back down...he gets back up and forces my face to look at him so he can stare into my eyes and continue to give me hugs and kisses. Always a heart smile!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My husband and kids
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:04 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• When my little girl (18 months) does something cute.. well, shes always doing cute stuff.. Like yelling "da!" at me to show that she's wearing my shoes.. she calls me da, lol. Or when she smiles with her incredably crooked little smile.. Or when i watch her sleep... when she kisses me, too.. Actually, I don't think there is a damn thing that little girl could do that would keep my heart from smiling when she's around..
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 1:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• my DD
    she is only 3 weeks but she does so many faces that make my heart melt
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My son just turned 4 and he literally just started to talk, I have waited so long to hear his sweet voice and it just makes my heart smile and melt.!!
    austin.311

Answer by austin.311 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My son tonight did something that just melted my heart and made me smile all the way to my soul. We were looking at each other and out of no where he just started laughing and smiling and holding my face. Hes 4 mo and hes never laughed just by looking at me, its usually caused by me tickling, making funny faces or playing with him. That was awesome. =]
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• one of the things that makes my heart smile is Jeff Thomas... look him up in google images and have a look at his drawings!!! Some are funny and some jsut make you beam with love!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 6:03 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The beauty of the world around me that God created.
    Seeing my newborn granddaughter smile when her eyes look upon my face.
    Being in the loving arms of my husband.
    Receiving loving hugs and kisses from my children who are now teens and an adult.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2009