• In the Spotlight:

How many of you moms want to have a job out of your home and what would it be?

austin.311

Asked by austin.311 at 1:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and a RN or Doula
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 1:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am almost fully done with building my business. It's a photography business. It's taking me over a year to build and many years of dreaming it up and its finally coming down to it I am so excited!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I am currently doing classified subbing for the schools, I eventually want to work as a college prof. First I have to get my masters in education, spend a couple of years teaching, and then get my PhD in 19th Century Brit Lit.. that's the plan.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:14 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I'm a certified interior decorator and i'm going to start working from home next month.
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 9:33 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• HR for a healthcare facility and helping out with medical coding and transcription.
    I'm already earning my degree in billing and coding, have a previous degree in medical assisting that includes transcription, and plan on continuing my education for a bachelor's in HR.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:15 AM on Mar. 21, 2009