Do you often fantasize about being with someone other then who you are with??

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Well, I wouldn't say it's 'often' but occasionally if I let my mind slip I may start thinking about a celebrity or i don't know...that hot guy in one of my classes that every girl wants but can't have. ya know?

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• no, im thankful for my man...i couldnt imagine even or think about being with another person

Answer by Eveshalloween at 1:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes,I sure do sometimes

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I love my husband to death but for some reason my dreams decide to place another man in bed with me, then again I can't even remember if thats even ME in the dream! LOL I fantasize all the time about my husband but sometimes my mind can take a turn and it'll be another man.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• it's not that I fantasize..It's more of a wonder..I wonder "would I be with john doe if we were both single"?

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• actually I dont. I am really happy with my sex life and surprisingly I focus on my SO and the moment. even alone I think about SO...

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• its natural for your mind to wander but you can keep it in check. and i keep minein check...if he was fantasizing about another woman masturbatng..i would be i wont do the same....some people believe if you cheat in your mind then your cheating on one another's soul, some ppl believe that is bs but to each their own

Answer by moki1984 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• When I'm with my husband, I usually tend to focus on him. But when I am daydreaming, it's usually about my son's totally sexy karate instructor. I love and respect my husband way too much to ever cheat, but the thing is, my husband is the only man I have any real experience with. There were a few guys before him, but it was only once with each of them, and I was only 16, so it wasn't any good. So I just can't help but wonder sometimes what it would be like with other men, now that I am a bit more experienced.

Answer by my2.5boys at 10:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009