If you knew today was your last day here what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Spend every second with my DS n DH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Make a recording for my dd to let her know how much she's changed me these past 2 1/2 years and so she'd always remember me and make sure to spend plenty of time with her and my family and tell my uncle bill that I'll tell his ds he loves him and tell y aunt alicia i'll take care of her dd
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:18 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I would have a day out with my family and videotape every minute then at the end tell each of my kids how much they are loved and my hopes and dreams of each one of them. Then I'd make sure hubby had a good romp in the hay, a romp he will always remeber..:0p
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:28 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Eat like a pig. Have sex with a hot Latino and kiss my kids till they start running away from me to stop. Like that????
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Spend precious time with my loved ones out in nature and make my peace with my God.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2009