would you trust ur so if you werent in the same state for 6months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• yep! we were in different COUNTRIES for 6 months, then was with him for 9 days and then in different countries for another 6 months. . ...and now we're working on being in different countries for 9 months. (i'll see him again in July). I trust him with my heart! I trust him with my life. This is the life of a military wife.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Of course. I trust him whether he is standing in front of me, in another state or in another country.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 1:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes.
    My husband works out of province for 3 weeks a month (sometimes longer depending on his schedule.)..

If you are concerned, then it has nothing to do with him being out of state.. Rather, it tells you what the state of your relationship is.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You have a choice here.
    1) Drive yourself nuts with "what ifs" and jealousy for 6 months.
    2) Trust him and deal with whatever comes along.
    Don't drive yourself crazy. It's not worth it.
    krisr169

Answer by krisr169 at 6:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Well im a Military wife, so ive dealt with YEARS being in seperate countries, first Japan, and then Iraq as well as many other smaller (3-6month) deployments or just other stuff with him being apart from me. I trust him with all my heart and soul, its the only choice you have if you are going to be apart. You have to trust him enough to know that he isnt going to do anything and that your not going to do anything. The only other option is to drive yourself and him crazy always question his whereabouts which will make him feel like you dont trust him(which if your asking all the time you dont) and it will just drive you too apart and make your worry more.
    Mommy2girls0207

Answer by Mommy2girls0207 at 7:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• it depends on your spouse, how he acts, how he is, and how stable your relationship is. If theres nothing wrong in the relationship, then trust issues shouldnt be there. So yes i would trust my spose. However, being a woman who has a hubby also with a traveling job and he had a 5 month affair, I give you those warnings. If he disconnects while away, doesnt seem to want to talk to you, anything like that, maybe there is something that needs to be addressed. having a long distance relationship can be a heavy burden and not many people are properly equipped to deal with it. and some cheat. if its hard, as long as you both connect with eachother regularly and talk things out when your both having a hard time dealing with the seperation, it should all be fine.
    stefirose22

Answer by stefirose22 at 8:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I trust my husband 100%.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:23 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• In the beginning of our marriage my DH and I would be in different countries for 6 months! You have to have trust!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• 100%. He has been in a different country for a year now.... not even a concern
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I'd trust him. The thing is, if you can't trust him for that length of time, then you can't trust him at all. I'd rather not live my life worrying about things I can't control; I especially do not worry about things that haven't even happened yet - and may never.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 9:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009