I want to know what you think

If you are up to it I would like your opinion. Some of you might have seen me mention on here that I am starting a photography business. I would like some honest input from you about my website. I would like to know anything from a misspelled word to, your opinion on my talent in my photography. You can view it at DarlingExpressionsPhotography.com

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• from what i've looked through its really good
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Very cool!!!!
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• moment in it’s own natural - it's should be its
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• did u really take all those pics? i really love some...who is the blonde in port, you? she super hot...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure "whatever" is just one word!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• happily married women (it should be woman)

I love your webpage by the way. I hope I am not offending you. I can notice all spelling/grammar errors except my own.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I think that your children and newborn poses could use some work. Your portrait pictures are a little awkward, the one with the woman with her eyes closed I don't think I would hae on the website.The engagement photos of the ring in the flower and them against the wall are good. The only wedding photo I liked was of them kissing by the car.I would probably take the whole glamour section off. You have a good start but could use some more practice. I hope this doesn't seem harsh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• geez she is trying to get out there.... still working.....

i think they are great...very real and beautiful
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i love them!! i wish you weren't so far away!!
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Thank you all...yes I took the photos..some are older then others that is why some are better the others. I corrected the mistakes already so thank you for helping. I know I am not perfect and not everyone can understand my angles and composition but those people I just dont work for simple as that :). I have many years of experience to obtain so small comments like that dont hurt me. Thank you again everyone. Like to let you know too if anyone does live in my part of town, I am doing free shoots right now.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2009