It is really irrating that my husband feels he should get to grope and gets hurt/pissy when I tell him my feelings

Do you like being fondled and groped? why do men think we enjoy it. Tonite i told my hubby i'm his wife not his bimbo
He took offense that i felt like a bimbo. I told him I'm afraid to get close because his hands end up on my boobs,nipples and he tries to get in my pants.
Basically he feels this is what a guy does with his wife...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I dont mind when my husband gropes me. But if he ONLY did this and didnt touch me in more sensual and romantic ways I would have a problem with it. DH touches the small of my back, my hands, puts his hand on my thigh when I'm sitting next to him...I like all his touches.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I would not consider this a big problem......he cant keep his hands off of you!!! I used to be annoyed by it so I told my hubby how I felt and he stoped for about a week UNTIL I was like "What the hell, dont you want me".....women and our emotions go figure.
    LimoMOM5

Answer by LimoMOM5 at 1:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My husband does this. I quite enjoy it, we are married and very sexual with each other. Do you not like him touching you at all? Or only in the bedroom? I would hate it if he didn't want to touch me at all. If he stops touching you, you would be upset too.
    I touch my husband anywhere I want, he's my husband and he can do the same to me, I'm his wife. I would be offended if I was your husband and you told me I made you feel like a bimbo. Tell him other ways to be affectionate with you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• those touches are nice and respectable..I'm talking groping like a 17 yr old but instead he's 49
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My husband does this all the time and than wonders why i'm not in the mood,well he never stops talking abut it or touching me.
    Some may say you should be flattered but where is the romance beshind it ?
    There is none....
    He says it is because he loves me but i feel he would not degrade his wife that way let alone the soon to be mother to his child.
    Why can't he just snuggle and hold my hand and than be romantic and have it lead into something but he makes it feel so cheap that it becomes almost where i hate to have him come close since i get groped like a cheap thing...so i hear you and wish i could give you answers and i hate hearing it is how guys are since that is just an excuse i think !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Do it to him.....grab at him, pinch his nipples, slide your finger along his butt crack see how he likes it.......
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol!! He would like it no doubt! I feel the same way. Have you ever seen "click" with Jim Carey? He gets on and then gets off and you are left going...what just happened? thats me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• If you don't like it, then he needs to respect that. No, it's NOT what guys do with their wives. Not all of them.

I don't like it out of the blue either.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Click is with Adam Sandler...Just thought you should know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My response, by the way? Well, not nice. I got snuck up on, and it resulted in me elbowing him in the gut HARD.

Don't mess with a kung fu mom!

He doesn't do that any more.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2009