im in my 1st trimester... and my tummy wont stop hurting it keeps me up what can help my tummy??

wickedclownmomi

Asked by wickedclownmomi at 1:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well depends on what kind of pain or discomfort you are experiencing. you should get an ultrasound, if you haven't already...and get checked out. you may be having complications of some sort, but, hopefully it's just a normal thing your body goes through. good luck.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• wat kind of pain is it
    raynell23

Answer by raynell23 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Sounds like growing pains, from your uterus gettign bigger but I would call your dr anyways to explain better to them and see what they say :)
    XxMsTashaxX

Answer by XxMsTashaxX at 2:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• If everything is ok with the baby it could honestly be gas. Depending on what kind of pain your talking about. Gas has kept me up at night and makes my stomach hurt really bad too. Hope yours gets better. What kind of pain is it?
    fletch6

Answer by fletch6 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009