painful doggy style

Ever since I have had my daughter, 10 months ago, doggy style sex hurts. Its as if he is stabbing my cervix. It is really painful and the next day after wards I always feel sick. I get constipated and my whole lower abdomen feels like crap. Does anyone know what this could be ? I hadn't thought much of it until just now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Talk to your gyno about this as it could be an issue with your cervix and/or uterus.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• You should tell your obgyn you can have fibroids in your uterus .Is it before or after your period ? did you have a C-section or was it natural birth ?You had a baby yes things are streched down there but they are also still very irritated and damaged due to the delivery .Just because things changed in your uterus does not make your uterus a super hero now its very fragile and weak .Maybe he needs to slow down and be more delicate .Also if you not as sexually eraused can cause discomfort .because the muscles dont contract to prepare as if you are sexually ready .Your a mom and body in more demanding for you baby even thow you ready and would love to have sex your also tired .
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 2:27 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• OP - I haven't really had a period yet. One day of bleeding a month thats it. I am still breastfeeding. It was a natural birth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 4:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• my husband is large and doggystyle he pushes up against stuff that sometimes gives me lower abdominal pain afterwards...headaches...its not really a health issue he's just big and if he's giong to town he's ramming the crap out of my cervix. if its not excrutiating and just mild...and if he's endowed...then its probably that.

if its PAIN PAIN and it dosent go away fast. you might need to hold off for sex for awhile and talk t oyour doctor
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:45 AM on Mar. 21, 2009