Natural lip color bleeds into skin color..

I don't know exactly how to explain it. You can see obviously were my lips are, and were they end all around, but around the edges, mostly on the bottom, there is a light shade of pink that goes down to far - as if my lip color is bleeding. Does anyone elses lips do this ? If so - what is the reason? It's not very noticeable so I'm not really self conscious about it - but if anyone knows how to get rid of it that would be great too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• do you smoke as this happens to smokers from pulling on the cig. Not really anything you can do tho except hide it with make up or just color it in with a lipliner for a fuller lip look.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2009