its two yrs i got married.i still didnt become pregnent.pls help me...

i wnt to become ,what should i do..i going through thyroid problem ,is it because of that i couldnt become pregnent.

diva610

Asked by diva610 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Health

• After one year of actively trying a couple is considered infertile. Talk to your ob/gyn ...they will run test to determine what if anything is wrong. good luck!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 9:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• If the tests say everything is normal, I suggest you relax and stop trying so hard. The stress of "gotta get progo" can keep you from concieving. and the cosmic law of the universe rarely lets you get prego when you try that hard. It usually happens when your not trying to.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:40 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• IT TOOK US OVER 8 MONTHS TO GET PREGNANT. WE USED PRE SEED LUBRICANT. IT FINALLY HELPED. YOU CAN GET IT ONLINE AT WWW.PRESEED.COM IT HELPS IF YOU ARE TRYING WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY OVULATING. SOME WOMEN DO NOT OVULATE AT 14 DAYS NOR HAVE THE SIGNS THEY ARE OVULATING AS OTHER WOMEN DO. NOT TO BE GRAPHIC BUT AS SOON AS YOU SEE THE EGG WHITE MUCOUS, HAVE SEX! THATS WHEN WE ALSO FINALLY GOT PREGNANT. I THINK I WAS WAITING TOO LATE. YOU ONLY HAVE THAT 2 DAY WINDOW TO CONCEIVE. KEEP LYING DOWN AFTERWARDS FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES AS WELL. GOOD LUCK!
    DIZICKLE

Answer by DIZICKLE at 10:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• first if your thyroid condition is untreated start treatment. I have hypothyroid issues and got pregnant after tstarting meds. My OB was like "Oh didn't I tell you it would be easier to concieve if you started treatment?" Uh no he didn't. Also I had to see a fertility doctor when I first wanted a baby. My tubes were blocked. Once they opened them up, i was pregnant the next month. Also start taking prenatals. The extra folic acid will help contribute to your chance of concieving.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 22, 2008