What is one thing you have been praying for and it has not been answered yet?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 4:50 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• God always answers prayer. He's not a Genie that only grants "yes" wishes lol. Sometimes he answers "yes," sometimes he answers "no," and sometimes he says "please wait."

A man stood on the roof of his house as the flood waters rose. A neighbor in a raft came by and urged him to jump in "no, God will save me," he replied. A fireboat tried next. "no, God will save me." A helicopter made the last attempt as the waters rose to his neck. "no, God will save me" he said yet again. He drowned. In heaven, the man said "God, I put my faith in you to save me and you didn't!" God replied "I sent you a neighbor, a boat and a helicopter......."

....sometimes God answers us and we miss it because it isn't what we're looking for.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 1:30 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• People to stop asking dumb "Am I Pregnant" questions.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 5:16 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Lol, xtina34.

I want to not have to work 2 jobs....I don't know if it will ever be answered.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have stopped praying. Not because I do not believe but because I have learned to begin calling those things that are not as though they were. Meaning I don't ask God to give them to me or grant them to me. I speak to God as His child with all authority and power that is given to me as such and claim my inheritance. Pulling the blessings of heaven down around me..
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 7:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• For my husband...I won't go into detail...just praying for my husband and our marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• for my unsaved family.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 8:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• For God to reveal himself to me...or something. To give me undeniable proof that he exists.

So far, nothing. Nada. Zip.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:35 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Religious tolerance.
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I've been praying for some guidance in my spiritual searching. I'm lost, trying to find my way, so I pray about it....
    Anonymous

• Well I stopped praying a longtime ago. I am still waiting for a cure for autism. Of course if he actually answered prayer in the first place my boys would not have autism. They would be healthy neurotypical children and they wouldbe toilet trained. Completely.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:25 PM on Mar. 21, 2009