Birthcontrol going All Weird on Me?!

So I had my IUD taken out in Jan., I had a period late Jan but then skipped Feb and now again in March; so I took a test and its Neg. My question, has anyone ever been on Yaz or any pill at that, and didn’t have periods at all, even going the 5 or so days on the sugar pills?!?! I don't know if I should be concerned, because I just have no experience with the pill... Thanks in advanced for answers.

HMHUTSON

Asked by HMHUTSON at 8:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Health

• I went 6 months without have a period after getting off the pill in which i only took for 4 months! I went to the doctor at the 3 month mark and she told me its normal and if it goes on for more then 6 months come back. It came back the week before I was gonna call them back. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2009