Has anyone taken clomid?

If you have taken clomid did it make your period come late? My period is due today and it's not here yet. Which I know it's ealry in the morning yet but I am usually on a 28 day cycle to the day. I haven't taken a test yet cause I don't want to get my hopes up. Last month was my 1st month on clomid thats why I am asking. Thanks for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it didnt do that to me.... but are you having any other symptoms??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• when my peroid didn't show up when I took clomid...I got a positive hpt. You have 28 day cycles and with the clomid you should have ovulated around the same time frame. So you probably should have started on time.Good Luck!
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:15 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Op here....Yeah I am having hot flashes and feeling a lil sick at my stomache...I'm gonna test first thing in the morning as long as I don't start later on today...Hopefully it will be a +!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Im on Provera right now so I will be starting Clomid soon for my first time but my OBGYN always told me that if I started my AF on the 20th and come the following month on the 20th if I still dont have my period to take a pregnancy test. Good luck and let me know if its a positive! :) I wish you luck!!
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Oh and if it comes up neg. for some reason then retake in a week.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 6:39 PM on Mar. 21, 2009