Tmi. Need Help!

Ok, so was rock climbing with my Husband and as I was about half way up when I slipped and fell. Well, about two days later I was having really bad cramps, and I felt a glop of something fall in to my panties and when I went to the bathroom it was red blood in the side of a golf ball and it kept pouring but the glops got smaller. Did I have a miscarriage or something? We are trying to have a baby and 3 weeks before we checked to see if we were pregnant and it was negative. Idk what it was, I never had one before. I am worried.

CarsBars08

Asked by CarsBars08 at 9:34 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• sounds like you might have =\ you could take a test now and it should still show up if it was recently.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Oh.....well....that is what they told me to look for when I was threatening to miscarry...I would go to the doctor to get a blood test. It will be able to pick up the smallest amount to comfirm or not. Also, they can do an ultra-sound to make sure your body is cleaning itself our properly...JMO...hopefully it was something crazy and nothing like that.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:12 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Sounds like it was. I agree w/ PP, you need to make sure everything is cleaning itself properly. Although sometimes your body can just have the uterine lining and no pregnancy. Before I even had sex I had a glob like that during a regular period. A comment on negative pragnancy tests, you CAN have a negative positive. Meaning it can show negative, but still be positive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 21, 2009