Help my 8 1/2 month old daughter

So she was sent home from school four weeks ago with the stomach flu. Then again two weeks ago (the dr said it was the stomach flu again) Now she is super fussy, loose bm's. So we went bk to the doctor. Saw another dr and she said for the bm's so change formula. So we did. No she has a fever, running nose, cough (which she's on breathing treatments for, it's not helping) She's SUPER fussy. Nothing really helps her. IDK what to do for her. Can anyone help me. Has this happen to you? IDK Please HELP me

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 9:36 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my son had the same prob and a month l8r he finally is getting better. they have a baby chest rub that's specially meant for babies and that helped a lot. also try giving very little fruit for some baby's its a laxative. when my son began having breathing prob we took him to the dr and he was allergic to milk. try similac allimentum. now hes doing great . they don't like it at first but with in a couple of days his breathing probs and mucus stopped also the diarrhea. i hope this helps and she feels better
    kmsmommy430

Answer by kmsmommy430 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 21, 2009