Do you know any moms who just seem to have it so easy, and you don't

Maybe they stay home, buy you work, have no daycare expenses because their mom watches the kid/s for free.....that kind of thing. Most of the time it does not bug me, but sometimes.....I want to hit the easy button!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, some teenagers because their parents pretty much take care of the baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Nope,it doesn't bother me at all. I work for everything I have(may not be much, but its mine)i am not rich moneywise,but, I rich in love and family. I learned the hard way, so I am proud to say I make my contribution without a thought to to what others do. One day reality might sit in and they won't have all that, so i have learned in life never take anything for granted.
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have it easy. YOu want to know why. Because when me an my husband got married we saved for two years for our house. He was a little older than me and had plenty of money in the bank. At our wedding we got a lot of money and when we bought our home here in L.I., NY back in 1996 we put over half down for the down payment. We always lived within our means and never had big credit card bills. I had our first son in '97 and I'm still home. Don't need to work yet so why should I? We traveled a little too before we had kids. Now they get what they need. If other moms say stuff like I'm lazy I don't care. I'm not going to work if I don't have to. My two sons need me home and can't be left alone. I tried though but schools aren't even hiring for the times I'm available.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• yeah i thought one of my friends did, she has 3 kids a boy and twins girl and boy her so has his own business the state gave her a house she claims benefits and he always gives her more than enough money so much so that she has a top of the range car and a cleaner. also her kids are in daycare 5 days even though she's only doing a course for 2 half days in the week...her parents or his always have the kids at weekends...me and so have 3 kids he works 6 days we save for everything never go out etc, i worked up to the day before my ds was born but havent gone back yet . and i used to think how easy it was for her untill i found out that he's taking drugs and beating her, he then gives her money to make things better and she accepts that... but for some people material things obvioulsy mean more than a real loving relationship i'd rather have my life than her's any day

dee778

Answer by dee778 at 9:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes me, I work part-time as a substitue teacher, so I have summers and children's vacation time off. My mother in law does my laundry and cleans my house. She aslo gets my kids off the bus if I'm no home. She does drive me crazy though, so not everything is perfect
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• somethings the grass that looks so green on the other side of that fence isn't quiet as green as it looks
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Well...As hard as it is to admit it, I have an old school friend who just happened to become the second wife of a billionaire. She has nannies and housekeepers and standing appointments at the spa for Himalayan Mani-Pedis and hot rock massages, she gets to have a personal trainer to keep her ass in business and a private chef to make sure the family's eating right and awesomely and her biggest decision of the day involves which Prada bag to haul around her Gold Cards in. Our family is trying to be as self-sufficient as possible these days. I do a lot of gross things like raising worms for the garden and rabbits for meat and fixing plumbing and things. Occasionally, I do look in the mirror after a long day of grubbing and think about my friend and yep, I'm a little jealous.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yeah me! Seriously compared to our friends right now I have it really easy even though I work full time and work with two direct sales companies. I get total support from my husband and he helps around the house when he can.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I have it easy but before you think its an easy button lol , do you ever think how hard they worked to get things that way? i worked my butt off . and now that i have my husband, we work our butts off , you cant expect to get easy if you dont want to put in the time . sorry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• clappingAnon 9:52   I am glad someone else sees it this way!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:54 AM on Mar. 21, 2009