Easter

I am a teacher at a daycare and I have to figure something out to have the kids do for easter. Do you have any ideas? The kids are 1-2 years old

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 9:53 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• It would be messy but you could bake some cupcakes at home, bring them in, and color some white icing with pastel colors, and let the kids ice them? Or an easter egg hunt in the class room with plastic eggs with some treats inside? Maybe you could take it out on the playground. Do you know anyone with a bunny? you could bring it in and let them look at it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• When I taught that age group we did
    colored eggs
    cupcakes
    we had the color and glue things on paper that would be created (by teachers) into a basket
    and had them fill it..
     Also finger paint a pre-printed large bunny
    make bunny ear hats
    have to look in my books been yrs... brian just froze...lol...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:04 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I meant to say "the children color and glue"

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:05 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My sons preschool have the children color eggs at home then bring them and the parent helpers hide them while they are doing another activity so the can hunt for them later.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• they sell cookies, just like ginger bread cookies but shaped like eggs with the frosting and jelly beans and toppings at craft stores, supermarkets and stuff- a box of 18 is like 4$. you culd look online and get directions but with paper plates you can make bunny masks.
    Kerinmomof2

Answer by Kerinmomof2 at 11:55 AM on Mar. 21, 2009