Due date ?

I went to the health department for my proof of pregnancy and i was told i was 5 weeks and 1 day, now i am 5 weeks and 3 days. She told me i was due November 18. Can that change when i get an exam done? My lmp was 2 weeks late cause i had just stopped bc. So it was weird. I just dont now if it can change, with my dd i didnt know my lmp so i never really got a due date from it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes it can change when ever you go to the dr they MAY do a ultrasound to get a "better" estimate of your due date . but it is all off guesses and calculations . remember it can be off by 2 weeks in either direction .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:46 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• haha i thought i was only like six weeks never thinking i was nine when the check with the ultra sound.. so yeah they go by your last period and that is only a guess.. the baby can come out when he or she wants to .. plus your still so early.. its bound to change
    AprilisinLove

Answer by AprilisinLove at 11:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2009