ummm..... i dont know anymore im givin up

so i took a test and it came back - but i had some weird cramping the other day not like prd cramps it was mainly on the left side near my ovary then the next day it moved to the other side... its not like prd cramps but befor that i had a pinching feeling in my uterus anyone ever had this?? if so what is it?? my prd is due on the 24th and my boobs are only tender when i put a little preasure on them some foods make me queasy and im tired alot but cant seem to fall asleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• That it is how it feels when I ovulate. Actually that is what I am going through right now. It is possible you are having one of those off peroids. Having a longer than normal peroid can sometimes cause nausea.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:08 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Feeling that way now...actually I've been on a prenatal vitamin prescribed by the doc...so I'm not sure if that's why I've been feeling crummy. But I do get the pain on both sides....don't give up!!!!
    Anonymous