Does anyone know of any stay at home data entry jobs? I keep finding ones that are asking for money for training materials and i really think those are scams.

angelkcm2

Asked by angelkcm2 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• DO NOT pay to work for those places, they are ALL scams. Any JOB that asks you for money is a scam. There are legitimate phone jobs where you must purchase your own equipment, but you are not purchasing it for the company, you do it on your own. Anyway, that wasn't your question. Yes, I know of several places, but those jobs are hard to get. Here is a list: http://stuckathomemom.com/blog/archives/category/work-at-home-jobs Now the BEST place to find data entry jobs is: eLance.com! All the jobs are in escrow, so you will get paid. It's a safe website, but you are going to work to get your jobs and you have to work once you get the jobs.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The only ones that I personally know of require certain training skills beforehand. I personally run a medical transcription company from my home, but I attended college for the training and worked in a doctor's office for five years before anyone would consider allowing me to work from home.
    Anonymous

• for medical transcription, you're right. but for basic copy field 1 on left to field 1 on right, it doesn't take a lot of training, just a lot of coffee! lol
    A friend of mine did that for several months and thought she'd go insane coping and pasting the fields.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 1:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• an at home JOB should NEVER ask for money. An at home business will because you are getting a kit that includes products as well as supplies. This is why i went with a business and not a job. It was just to hard to find and not get scammed!!! I hope you find what you are looking for!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:26 AM on Mar. 22, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 25, 2009