What is on the agenda?

What do you have planned for the first weekend in spring? We are off to cash paychecks, run errands, and drop the two teen DD's off at their different activities for the day. Back home where hopefully the two DS's will nap and I can make a batch of home made veggie soup.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 11:07 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• laundy, food shopping, cooking then going out with hubby for a dinner and a DRINK!!!! I need one, It's been a hell of a week!
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• A little shopping as usual, laundry, library with girls, making dinner for friends!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• watching twilight with my friend in a little while, going fishing this afternoon with my family.
    tomorrow is family day where we watch a movie, order pizza and play the wii.
    JackalsWife

Answer by JackalsWife at 11:09 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• We are planning on waitin for my honey to get off of work and go to the park not to exciting and I plan on renting a movie later on tonight and cookin pork chops and potatoes.
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 11:10 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol nothing on bedrest and my husband works
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:20 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Kids were off yesterday so we went on a 7 mile walk/bike ride on a conservation trail. Then they had to go to visit their Dad for the weekend... So it's a lazy day at home today.. I might lay in the tub and read a book my MIL gave me.. Or I might go to Lowes, Hubby needs some stuff before he gets home from being gone for the past 5 weeks...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:25 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• My cousins wedding/birthday, I also have another cousin and it is her bday also, and then tonight I am watching the twilight movie that my hubby bought me this morning!!
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009