Profile question...

Do you ladies have a journal question on your profile that has lots of hits but only a few comments? I think this is really funny that people can be that nosy about something. So do you have a journal post with lots of hits but few comments?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 11:31 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol nope . i dont write them . but ya it is funny how they can be nosy. people always want to know what is going on is someone elses life , then they think they know it all .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I don't see how people are being nosy if it's out there for everyone to see! Maybe they were interested enough to want to read it but didn't have anything to say so they left not comment!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Oh yes but it happens. A lot of friends (and other people) like to read things but that doesn't mean they have any comments. I do the same thing - I don't always post a comment. It doesn't mean I'm nosy. It means I'm interested in reading what they had to say. :o)
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yep! I did make a couple for friends only, just because I didn't want it out there for everyone to read.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 1:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009