weird cramps 8dpo is this implantation??

so i took a test and it came back - but i had some weird cramping the other day not like prd cramps it was mainly on the left side near my ovary then the next day it moved to the other side... its not like prd cramps but befor that i had a pinching feeling in my uterus anyone ever had this?? if so what is it?? my prd is due on the 24th and my boobs are only tender when i put a little preasure on them some foods make me queasy and im tired alot but cant seem to fall asleep

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be cysts , women get them more then you think . id go to the dr and be checked .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• It could be, but I found that every month for the 2 years I was ttc I was always convinced I was pregnant by little symptoms that could be something else. 8dpo is around the time of implantation, but if you are only just having implantation then it will take some time for a pregnancy test to be positive. Once implantation occurs your body starts to make hcg which the test tests for. I would wait until Monday or Tuesday and test again. Also, digitals usually require a higher level of hcg then the cheap dollar store line tests, so you might want to try some of those if you used a digital first. Good luck!
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:48 AM on Mar. 21, 2009