Possibly Pregnant? :)

My fiance & I have been trying to have a baby for almost a year I believe. We obsessed about it there for a while but we finally just stopped w0rrying about. He only has a 3% chance of getting me pregnant due to an injury when he was younger. I am 3 days late on my period, my breasts are extremely tender, I've been super tired lately and I get a sick feeling after I wake up in the morning and after I eat (and I've been eating WAY more than I usually do), also some headaches and dizziness. The other day I had weird sharp pains in my stomach and light cramping. Could I be pregnant? Opinions please :P

KateyCordle

Asked by KateyCordle at 11:49 AM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Sounds like it! Take a test to know for sure! Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• seometimes if you want it so bad, it can be in your mind, but take a test, my advice, itll happen when you least expect it, have some wine and relax, don't think about it that much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Awe I hope you are hun! Take the First Response prego test that's how I found out! :] Good luck & if you're not don't get discouraged, just have lots more sex :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 7:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• If you want it so bad then your mind will play games with you.. I thought I was pregnant 3 times before I actually was.. Just don't get your hopes up till your know for sure.
    newmom2be202

Answer by newmom2be202 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 23, 2009