Do you ever wonder what it would be like where you would be at if you never had kids or even gotten married?

THIS IS JUST FOR FUN..........I love my hubby and my kids dearly and wouldn't change it for anything, but do any of you ever wonder if you had your kids if you would be where you are at today or would you be someplace else? Do you ever wonder what life would be like for you if you never got married? I think that sometimes I think I think it because I moved in with my dad 3 years ago for finanial problems and my dad said if it weren't for our then 6 month old baby that he wouldn't have let us stay there then we moved out then now I bought my Uncles house so I know I would be in this house today if I didn't have kids do any of you ever do the same in thinking that???? NO BASHING JUST A FUN QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I DO!!!! I love my family very much and, like you, I am not saying that I want anything different. That being said, I look at some of my friends that don't have kids, or don't have as many as I do (4) and they are able to things that we can't.
    I a however thankful for the kids that I do have. I would more than likely have been found by someone because of how my life was headed before I got pregnant at 17. Now I am a SAHM who is very happy with how my life turned out...usually!! LOL!!
    Peanut_Farley

Answer by Peanut_Farley at 12:17 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I turned down a college scholarship right out of high school, married hubby #1, snd started having kids. I had 3 kids and another on the way before I finally got around to going back to school. It's hard NOT to wonder what life would be like if I had done things differenly!
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 12:19 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• oh yeah, i do it once in a while...i wonder to myself what would i be doing if i had no kids and a husband??

my theory would be something like....i would have a job, maybe gone to college, probably wouldnt even step foot into a bar (i only go with hubby), probably trying to get some long term relationships out of a dozen men but for some reason it wouldnt work.

have my better side of my body still, whew!! lots of ideas! but i sure do think of those things!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I got married at 24 and had my first child at 28. Always wanted to get married and have children I guess because I saw my too older sisters do it and my mom was a SAHM too. If I never married and had children I'd be miserable. I wouldn't of felt complete.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I was married, had 2 kids, and divorced by the time I was 27. Honestly, I'd probably be dead if my kids didn't exist. I have a tendency to make bad decisions. My kids grounded me, though.
    Anonymous

• At least I know that I am not the only one that thinks of it lol. Ya I had my first at 23 and got married at 22. I know a quick baby I got married 3 months after I turned 22 then I got married we decided at about 8 months into our marriage we wanted a baby and 10 months after we got married I found out I was pregnant. Now we have 2 beautiful girls. My oldest looked like daddy until she was about 1.5 and now at 4 looks just like me lol. My youngest looks just like daddy still at 14 months lol.
    Anonymous

• I already know where Id be. Still in San Antonio, working and hardly dating and being miserable.
    If I was married but no kids, Id be working full-time outside the home being miserable cuz it would be a job I didnt like but we'd have some extra money and we'd probably go out more often.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:43 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I would be either in jail or dead. I got pregnant at 18 and I turned my life around.
    Anonymous

• I love my family also. But sometimes you cant help but wonder!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• No I don't. My life is perfect why would I ever want it any other way. Perfectly happy with all of it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 1:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2009