How about you?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090321/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_obama
I just find the wording from Tehran to be scary, I'm not an alarmist, but for some reason this stuff just seems scary.

akinbottom2

Asked by akinbottom2 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• * stacymomof2:

I think the article is pretty clear, if you dont' understand it, I'm sorry. But I think your off your rocker.

OP: great read. Although I agree, it is scary, it will be worse when someone makes it a reality in our country by showing us how they are laughing by killing some of us. This is what scares me the most. Perhaps if we had looked into getting someone with some military experience, into office, we would not have so many issues with other countries.. handing the pansies laced with acid isn't going to win them over.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:06 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• But but but, I just read in another answer that Obama RAWKS and all the other countries love the sh!t out of him because he's just so much awesomeness wrapped up in cool?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:38 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i agree with you , and who ever said that al the other countries love him lmao really they should had heard some of the jokes going around about him as soon as he was elected .... the jokes made by other countries leaders . sorry but noone likes him .
    Anonymous

• I missed those posts, they must be closed now, or from yesterday. This just freaks me out a little bit, the wording from the Ayatollah about him being so insistent on the US backing down first. Probably because with Obama I can see him doing that. And then what?
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I personally still think it is ridiculous that America can have nuclear energy, nuclear weapons and so on but any other country that has it we must cut all ties with and "punish them". I would be pissed at us too.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• At some point, he's going to have to get his b@lls back from Michelle and stand up. I think the best we can hope for now is that he doesn't try to overcompensate and start another war trying to gain back the ground he lost.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:54 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Our ENEMIES celebrated when he was elected. They knew that he doesn't have what it takes when it comes to defending our country....Iran is only the first to laugh right in his face.
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The rest of the world won't love us til' we're helpless...................

So much for Kumbaya, bleeding heart love, generosity, tolerance, inclusive, sacrificial, politiically correct, blah,blah, blah..........................I'm a Lib!................
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Our ENEMIES celebrated when he was elected. They knew that he doesn't have what it takes when it comes to defending our country....Iran is only the first to laugh right in his face. **So true, the news never showed the pictures of Obama's hanging from trees over there and them people burning pictures of Obama's face. They hate ANY US President, he really thougt they would like him. I wonder why?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article5510665.ece

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Why are you all talking about like? Iran has been butting heads with the US for many years, the policy change they want to see is a change away from the Bush Administration policy. Iran has never been a friend, and their policy has always been anti-American. You guys are the one drinking something if you think a overture to talk was going to be the turn around in policy. Did you all criticize Bush this much every time Iran snubbed and trash-talked the US? I'm not going to do your work for you, a little review is all you need to do.
    The last president they talked to was the one illegally selling weapons to them.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 21, 2009