How much beer can you drink in one night?

UPDATE: Last night I drank an 18 pack by myself. First time I had drank in probably 6 months. I know, I'm crazy. But I had SO much fun. Although I woke up a few times in the night feeling HORRIBLE. But, I'm much better now that I got out in the sun. It's pretty nice outside today!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• one nght lol i can drink alot . when i use to go out i would drink about 6 mugs at the dance hall along with about 3 shot of whiskey then the shot of my girls choice , she is a wimp so she doesnt like whiskey. then we usually ended up at quinns for beer pong and i would play about 7 games about 4 beers a game . and the few beers in between . i just always have been able to handle alcohol really good . i never pass out til way past sunrise lol . only time i got knocked down was when i had 4 shots of everclear , god i hate that stuff .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I was born and raised in Ohio, and Everclear was illegal. Now I'm in Wisconsin and its LEGAL! lol. I always have a bottle chilling, and rarely drink it lol. I guess it was alot more fun in Ohio when it was illegal. : )
    Anonymous

• lol i quit drinking, but i used to drink a lot... a whole 18 pack though, thats hcore lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• im in vegas lol everclear is every where and god it is nasty stuff it made me sick .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I never really counted, but depending what I was doing, or how long I was drinking, at least a 12 pack. Especially if we are out on the boat, they go down very easily! Can't wait to have this baby to have a few!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:10 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• i don't drink beer i drink smirnoff rasberry burst :) I can only drink 3-4 depending on how much I ate before i'm falling all over the place. Haha I'm alight weight. Never drank more then that thoughbecause hubby always cuts me off hahaha
    Anonymous

• omg alot i think i may have one now lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Ah man....Mrs.Owen! That reminded me the time I got into everclear and drank about half a quart. WHOA! I was hiding behind someone's couch with a bag full of plums going to town and then I tried leaving my sister.....cuz she wasn't ready to go(I was gonna walk btw) I fell down the porch steps and just decided to stay there,lol. Never again,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 1:24 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol my story with it si so gross lol . i apparently leaned on one of my friends at the dance hall and just sat there and as soon as he asked me if i was ok and someone touched me i threw up all down his leg i felt so bad . he laughed and said it was ok . i felt horrible .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• I quit drinking quite awhile ago, but I used to think a 12 pack was nothing. But 18...wow that would have been a bit much for me even when I was a heavy drinker. Oh I wish Mrs.Owen hadn't brought up everclear...I had a really, really bad experience with drinking purple passion one night in college. I hate that stuff.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 21, 2009