WHY? (Explicit language)

Why do the moms here at CafeMom always refer to the outer female genitals as a vagina? The vagina is INSIDE, the outer parts are properly referred to as the vulva. You don't tell a little girl to wipe her vagina as I saw one mom put it. You should tell her to wipe her vulva, if you want to get technical with little kids. You wouldn't tell a little boy to wipe his urethra would you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Mar. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YAY I found a smart person!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• The other day a lady told me that her clit was INSIDE her Vagina. I laughed SO hard!!!
    beingamomrocks1

Answer by beingamomrocks1 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• lol i agree with lilbit837
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yes. Finally someone who is smart and actually knows who they are talking about.
    Anonymous

• big freaking deal . geeze why do moms on here have nothing better to do then b**** and moan about what other moms do . and how may i ask do you know they arent talking about the inside of it? god grow up this isnt high school
    Anonymous

• I think vagina is ok to use in general for down there. I'm not going to instruct my five year old about vulva, mons pubis, clitoris, or introitus yet. If she asks what something is, I'll tell her, but just because I tell her to make sure she wipes her vagina well does not mean I'm stupid.
    Anonymous

• though what you said is 100% correct, i have always called it vagina, and probably will keep calling it that.
    Jordanlover05

Answer by Jordanlover05 at 1:14 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Yesterday a mom got into a heated debate with her friend on how many holes a woman has. Her friend said three...which is correct and the poster said only two because she "peed out of her coochie" Yeah some of the women here...not the brightest bulbs in the package! The scary part...they are raising children!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:47 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Darnitall, the correct term is "bajingo"! Or "hoohoodie".
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 2:31 PM on Mar. 21, 2009

• Would think any woman who's had a kid knows how many "holes" she has down there....
    Anonymous